Elite 4.0 Jiu Jitsu Gi-Blue
- The Elite 4.0 is approved for IBJJF competition.
- Jacket made with 100% Pearl Wave Cotton (350 gsm),
- Thick reinforced collar,
- Reinforced at areas of stress with Ripstop lining,
- Woven patches
- Pants made with ripstop cotton (285 gsm),
- Easy-tie stretch cord,
- Reinforced knees with topstitching,
- Internal reinforcement along the legs,
- Reinforcement at the ankles with ripstop strapping,
- Machine wash at 30°c, do not tumble dry.
16 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Elite 4.0 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu kimono represents the very best of Venum BJJ.
The jacket is made with heavyweight 450 gsm Pearl Wave cotton and is reinforced across all tension points for increased durability. Meanwhile the rigid EVA foam collar will stand up to your opponents’ grips and withstand your most powerful grip breaks.
Comfortable and sturdy, this kimono is designed to resist the wear and tear of intense training sessions. The pants are made from 285 gsm Ripstop fabric and are reinforced at the ankles, knees and crotch. Reinforced stitching at the cuffs provides further longevity.
The monogrammed inner lining and a three-tone logo design at the jacket’s back add elevated style. Meanwhile, high-quality reflective patches and contrasting stitching finish off this black Gi.
Donatello is 185cm/6'1" and wears a size A3
- Chest 3.3inch
- Waist 3.1inch
- Hip 3.2inch
- Weight 207Lb
No customer comments for the moment.